A candidate can apply to the Institute within 30 days from the date of declaration of results of examination for verification of answer papers with fees of Rs.250/- per paper payable through demand draft drawn in favor of “The Institute of Cost Accountants of India” payable at Kolkata.
In case of verification of answer papers only mistake in totaling and omission to examine any answer are checked.
Please send application form along with demand draft in the envelope super scribing “Application for Verification of Answer Scripts” for avoiding unnecessary delay for processing your request. No verification fees to be merged/clubbed with any other fees at all. Students are intended to apply for both verification as well as photocopy of answer scripts, are suggested to send application with separate demand drafts one for verification and one for photocopy of answer scripts.
While filling the verification form students are requested to furnish all the below mentioned details correctly for smooth processing of verification request.
(1) Mention syllabus in the top of the verification form. Like. Syllabus 2012.
(2) Term of the examination, registration number and roll number.
(3) Subject code and subject name.
(4) Individual marks obtained in each subject applying for verification and total marks in the appropriate place of the form.
(5) Name, address, mobile/phone number and email address. Students are requested to keep watching the website (www.icmai.in ) for verification results as it will be hosted regularly as and when the verification is completed.
Send application to “Director (Examinations),”The Institute of Cost Accountants of India “, CMA Bhawan, 12 Sudder Street, Kolkata 700016″.
[dt_sc_button type=”type1″ link=”http://icmai.in/upload/Examination/Notification/VF-FORM-23082016.pdf” size=”small” target=”_blank” timeline_button=”no”]Offline[/dt_sc_button]
[dt_sc_button type=”type1″ link=”http://examicmai.org/emsweb/examstudent.aspx” size=”small” target=”_blank” timeline_button=”no”]Apply Online[/dt_sc_button]