CMA Journey of CMA Nikhil Subhash Pawar
CMA Journey, I would like to start to my article with this positive quote that inspire me every day, “Don’t Just a follow a STAR, Be a STAR.” And hope that everyone those who are already pursuing this course or those who want to take an admission for this course will follow this highly motivated speech till they achieve theirs destination.
If I start to share my CMA Journey, I have to share my family background first because this was the only thing that inspired me to complete my CMA course. My father is an Auto-Rickshaw Driver and my mother is a Montessory Teacher. They really don’t know about this course. But only they know is that their son become a successful person now. And he is something different from others. My family income were very low which were not sufficient to fulfil my dreams. I had completed my Course by borrowing funds from Markets. (Banks were not ready to provide loan to us because of Auto- Rickshaw Driver).
But, I determined that in any how condition I have to complete this course. At initial level some people showed me feared about this course by saying that you don’t have good academic background not even family backgrounds also. My friends believe on this, I taken all these negative thoughts positively. I had have my primary and secondary education from Municipality School. (Some people will confuse you by saying that you must have English medium background, you must have good command over a mathematics subjects). (See, I am not saying these all are the false statements, but these are not only the things to complete your course.)
Moving forward, I have will share my results from Foundation to Final Level performance.
|Level||Marks Obtained||Total Marks|
|Inter- Group 1||178||300|
|Inter- Group 2||210||300|
|Final – Group 3||240||400|
|Final – Group 4||210||400|
I had completed my course with First Class. Of course lot of hard work was there, dedication were there, support from your family, friends, Teachers were there. And therefore Auto- Rickshaw Driver son can become a Cost Management Accountant. I would like to motivate to students, colleagues to achieve their dreams to become a cost accountant by all way. Because I believe that If I can do it, then everyone can do it.
Following are some important points which will help everyone during their CMA journey.
- Believe that You Can Do It.
- Avoid negative people, places.
- Average daily study for 10 Hours.( You can extend the same in the last 15 to 30 days ago your exam time.)
- Instead of ready one subject one full day, I will suggest to read 2 or 3 subjects daily by providing 3 to 4 hrs. for each subjects.
- Read study material provided by The Institute time to time with solved scanners.
- Clear All concepts by understanding the same instead of mugging the same.
- Try to attempt 100% papers in exam. You must have good time management. This is the key of success.
- Set Big Goal in terms of score that you want to achieve .( e.g. 240 Marks out 400 shall be your goad for every group)
- To have control over your emotions, health, and pressure, start reading positive thoughts every day, listen soothing music, watch positive videos. I will keep you positive throughout your career.
- Last but not least your Dedication, Hard Work (In you Study Time) and Smart Work ( In exam Hall) will help you a lot to crack your exam.
All the Best.
Yours- Nikhil Subhash Pawar (B.Com. ACMA)
Email ID:- firstname.lastname@example.org