GST Updates 28-03-2018
GST Updates 28-03-2018
|Circular No.38/12/2018 Dt. 26.03 .18||Clarification on issues related to job work- Circular attached for details||1.Where goods are sent by principal to only one job worker, Principal shall prepare challan in triplicate. Two copies to be sent to Job worker with the goods. Job worker shall send material back with one copy of the said challan. Filing of ITC-04 shall be treated as an intimation to authority
2. Requirement of registration for the principal/ job worker : Job worker is required to obtain registration only in cases where his aggregate turnover, to be computed on all India basis, in a financial year exceeds the threshold limit regardless of whether the principal and the job worker are located in the same State or in different States.
3.Supply of Goods after Job work from his premises to Customer premises is allowed only when Job worker’s premises is registered as an additional place of business by the principal or if the job worker is registered, Invoice shall be issued by Principal
|Notification No. 10/2018||Exemption to pay GST under Reverse Charge (RCM)||Exemption to pay GST under Reverse Charge (RCM) for supply received from Unregistered vendor extended till 30th June’18|
|Notification No. 16 /2018||Due date for GSTR-3B for April, May & June’18||Due date for GSTR-3B for April, May & June’18 notified on 20th of subsequent month for such months.|
|Notification No. 15/2018||E-Way bill (Inter-State Transactions)||Starting E-Way bill (Inter-State Transactions) wef 1st Apr’18.|
|Circular no. 37/11/2018||GST Refund||Different issues pertains to refund claim have been clarified.|
|Notification no. 12/2018||Changes in E-Way bill – See the details as attached|| 1. In case of movement of goods from Principal to Job Worker, now the Job worker shall also be eligible to issue E-Way bill for such movement from principal.
2.For movement of goods within state or Union Territory from Transporter Depot to final consignee, generation of E-Way bill is not mandatory if the distance is within 50 Km. Earlier it was 10 Km.
3. For Courier & E-Commerce companies, E-Way bill is not required in case of Intra-state movement of goods by road where the value of each consignment is less than Rs 50,000/- even though the aggregate value of each consignment is exceeding Rs 50,000/-.
4. In case an invoice included both Exempted and Taxable Goods, Value of Taxable goods shall be considered for threshold limit of E-Way bill.
|PIB||Clarity on E-way bill||No e-way bill is required to be generated where the goods are being transported:
1. from the customs port, airport, air cargo complex and land customs station to an inland container depot or a container freight station for clearance by Customs2.under customs bond from an inland container depot or a container freight station to a customs port, airport, air cargo complex and land customs station, or from one customs station or customs port to another customs station or customs port
3. under customs supervision or under customs seal.
|PIB||Anti- profiteering authority||The interest of consumers under GST is protected by Anti Profiteering Authority. Affected consumers can file their grievance using Anti Profiteering Application Form (APAF-1) available at https://goo.gl/VPhCsW which has been simplified and made more convenient to use,”|
|Custom-06/2018||EGM errors related to IGST refund on exports||As you are aware, IGST refunds in many cases have been delayed due to matching errors and limitations in corrective action to be taken. Apart from Invoice Mismatch error ,another major error category delaying IGST refunds in ICD’s is related to non-filing of EGM at the gateway port or information mismatch between local and gateway EGM’s|